Thursday, May 3, 2012

This semester..

SUCKED! This semester I had to get my medications increased because the pressure of school was getting to me. I had to drop all of my classes-but one. I had my first nervous breakdown. I know, I know. I thought I had had nervous breakdowns before. I really, really thought I had. And you realize, as you lie in the fetal position, crying, screaming, generally trying to form words but just slobbering for more than 2 hours, THIS is a nervous breakdown.

I found out my grandmother had Alzheimer's disease, the same day as my mother was admitted into hospital with a bad skin infection. The second anniversary of my brother's death on April 9th was worse for us than it was last year. A few days ago, one of my other brothers' best friend and the "fifth child of the family" had an issue with a heart condition, causing his heart to stop. Luckily he had made it to the hospital, by this point. My mom and I shared wordless glances with each other but we both talked later about it: my dad is not dealing with my brother's death at all-how would he deal with it if something happened to the "adopted son."

Now, off to studying.. possibly. Until I get caught up on another site.

No comments:

Post a Comment